Please click the "Donate Now" button only once. When your transaction is processed you will see a confirmation message. You will also receive a confirmation email that will serve as your receipt. Thank you for your gift!
The Children’s Aid Society is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. All contributions over $10.00 will be formally acknowledged. A copy of the most recent annual report is available upon request.
Yes, I want to help NYC children in need!
- $2,500 provides complete psychiatric evaluation & 3 months of medication to treat an abused child with post-traumatic stress disorder
- $1,000 provides orthodontic dental assessment & initial visit for braces for one uninsured child
- $500 provides one month of home-based physical & occupational therapy for a child with traumatic brain injury
- $300 provides an asthmatic child with a nebulizer machine & medications to treat asthma at home
- $100 provides eyeglasses for 2 uninsured children
- $50 provides 4 uninsured children with lead & anemia screening tests